No returns on Alpha Spare Parts.
TriRig is proud to make Alpha's spare parts available for separate purchase. If you need replacements, here they are. You can now buy the following:
- NEW Ergo Cups: our new Ergo Cups are the ultimate in comfort. They work with all versions of our aerobars, and now come standard on Alpha X and Alpha One. They now come with adjustable, slotted holes, designed to work with almost every aerobar on the market. The hole spacing is published in the images above, so you can compare to your own setup. The Ergo Cups trade a little weight (compared to our Ultralight Cups) in exchange for much more surface area, more arm wrap, a super grippy textured neoprene pad, and ultimately a more comfortable and stable ride. They feature the same adjustment range as the Ultralight Cups. However, due to their shape, they may interfere with a BTA bottle when used in certain narrower positions. You can get around this by using some ordinary standoffs/spacers from your local hardware store to lift the BTA bottle upward and clear of the cup itself.
- Original Ergo Cups - CLEARANCE - our remaining inventory of Ergo Cups will sell at 1/2 price. If the spacing is not identical to your current bar, you can dremel out a small slot for the bolt, some users have done this.
- Ultralight Cups: these are our legacy cups that used to come standard with our bars, but have now been replaced by the Ergo Cups. Weighing in at just 115g per pair, complete with velcro and pads, these are as light as they come. They trade the greater arm wrap and grippy pads of the Ergo Cups, in exchange for losing weight. If weight is critical, these are the cups for you. In general, we recommend our Ergo Cups for most applications.
- Replacement Pads: standard replacements for the pads that come on our cups, same as what originally came with them. Available for Ergo Cups (textured neoprene pads) or the Ultralight Cups (fabric over foam gel)
- Alpha Classic Hardware Kit: Includes a complete replacement set of all original hardware shown above, for the Alpha Classic. Does not include arm cups, arm pads, velcro, or Gamma extensions.