This is what the triathlon world has been waiting for. The TriRig Omega is the fastest mechanical production brake in the world. Finally ready to reach the hands of athletes all over the globe. The Omega was truly developed in the wind tunnel, and is the perfect finishing touch on any bike with a standard brake mount. You can see a gallery of high-res images of the Omega here, and read the entire development story for this amazing piece of hardware.
- Every brake is sold individually (if you want a pair, you must order two brakes).
- Every brake can be installed as either a front or rear brake using the included hardware.
- Every brake includes Kool Stop Salmon brake pads (optimized for alloy rims). The brake shoes accept any Shimano/SRAM compatible pads.
- Every brake includes the detachable, integrated cable hanger shown here. The Omega can be installed using the included hanger, or third-party hangers like this one (not included).
- For mechanical information, please refer to our complete installation guide and F.A.Q.
- Every brake now includes Gen 2 hardware that improves function and durability.
- Refer to the compatibility chart for specific bike info.
- Weight: 124g per brake (including all hardware).
Kool Stop Brake Pads
Every Omega already comes with a pair of Salmon pads, for use on aluminum rims. But if you want an extra set, or want a set of Carbon pads, you can order them here. Each order includes two pads, enough for one brake. TriRig selected Kool Stop for use in the Omega because of their superlative performance, unmatched reputation, and incredible value.
Salmon Pads (for alloy rims) - In our opinion, these are the very best pads for use on alloy rims, anywhere. Kool Stop's unique pad formula has been the standard by which all other pads around the world are judged. They're affordable, highly durable, and have better stopping power than anything else out there. That's why we stock a set with every TriRig Omega brake. But because they're so good, we figured you might want to order extras, so we keep them in stock for that purpose.
If you use carbon rims, we recommend SwissStop Black Prince pads, or whatever pad your rim manufacturer recommends. At this time, we are no longer stocking carbon-specific pads.